Approval in 3 working days subject to:
- Submission of all required documents
- Medical approval
- Finance is granted for employees, self-employed or professionals (Egyptians Working in Egypt / Egyptians Working Abroad / Foreigners Working in Egypt).
- Properties can be Residential / Commercial / Administrative.
Finance / Cash Back up to 90% of the Residential unit value and up to 80% of the Commercial and Administrative unit value.
- Finance up to 10 Years.
- Minimum Financed Amount EGP 1 Million.
- Finance up to EGP 25 Million for Residential and EGP 50 Million for Commercial and Administrative.
- Mortgage Loan Installment should not exceed 40% of the net monthly income and total liabilities could reach up to 65%.
- Income of first degree relative can be included in the same applications to increase loan eligibility, making him Co-owner of the property.
- Variety of Payment Methods that suit all levels of income.
- The client’s age should not be less than 21 years at the beginning of the financed tenor and should not exceed 65 years at maturity.
- Finance is granted all over Egypt for registered properties, eligible to be registered or allocated in the New Urban Communities such as Sheikh Zayed, 6th of October city, 5th Settlement or New Cairo…
- Property must be legally approved.
- The property is evaluated by an independent appraiser enrolled in FRA.
- Financed amount based on the value of evaluation or the selling price (whichever is less).
- Property Insurance, Cheque collection and Subsidy Fund fees are all included in the admin fees installment throughout the loan duration.
– Payable Fees:
- Iscore Fees.
- Application Fees.
- Appraisal Fees.
- Legal Fees.
- Admin Fees (Added to monthly installment and will cover the Property Insurance, Cheque collection and Subsidy Fund).
- Early Settlement Fees (Partial - Full).
⁎All terms and conditions apply.
For more information, please contact us.